Stay in the Know
The OASD has developed a 2020-21 School Year Plan webpage (see links above) to help share information and resources with families as we navigate the current school year amid the COVID-19 pandemic. Additionally, the latest OASD communication updates can be found below.
- OASD Update 01.28.21 - Return to Full-time In-person Learning
Current Instructional Model(s)
All schools (PK-12) within the OASD transitioned back to Model 3: Hybrid Learning district-wide on January 11, 2021. At the January 27 OASD Board Meeting, the Board of Education reconsidered a return to five-day-a-week in-person learning and approved the following:
- The District will no longer use the OASD Instructional Models Matrix.
- Students will return to five-day-a-week in-person learning (Model 2: Modified In-person Learning) as follows:
- Grades PK-8 on Thursday, February 18, 2021
- Grades 9-12 on Thursday, February 25, 2021
NOTE: Students enrolled in eAcademy will remain in the fully online program for the rest of the 2020-21 school year, regardless of what instructional model the OASD is in.
Anika Larson receives prestigious national scholarship
Please take a moment to read the OASD eNews - February 2021.