Stay in the Know
The OASD has developed a 2020-21 School Year Plan webpage (see links above) to help share information and resources with families as we navigate the current school year amid the COVID-19 pandemic. Additionally, the latest OASD communication updates can be found below.
- Be Safe Wisconsin Joint Letter 11.24.20 - Commit to Having a Safe Thanksgiving
- OASD Update 11.23.20 - eAcademy Mid-Year Transition Deadline Reminder
- OASD Update 11.12.20 - High School Winter Athletics
- OASD Update 11.11.20 - A Message of Sincerity
- OASD Update 11.10.20 - Support Series and Rise Up Resources
- OASD Update 11.09.20 - New Information on Free School Meals
- OASD Update 11.09.20 - Staying Virtual Until January 2021; CHANGE
- OASD Update 11.03.20 - Transitioning to Model 3: Hybrid Learning Nov 12; CHANGE
- OASD Update 11.02.20 - OASD eAcademy Mid-year Transition Period
Current Instructional Model(s)
All schools within the OASD transitioned to Model 4: Virtual Learning on September 24. This decision was based on daily data monitoring, specifically seeing the number of cases and required quarantines continuing to increase, in our city and county as well as district-wide.
Proceeds to benefit OASD Education Foundation
Our community. Our schools. Our future! The Oshkosh Area School District is thrilled to report that voters approved both OASD referendum requests on the November 3rd ballot.