In support of the mission, values and goals established by the Board of Education, the Human Resource department of the Oshkosh Area School District is dedicated to attracting, supporting, and retaining staff who are committed to enriching, inspiring, and engaging our diverse student population.
- Recruitment, selection, employee relations and retention of all staff, while being fiscally responsible.
- Employee handbook and board polices impacting staff, ensuring a safe and healthy work environment.
- Administer compensation benefits, federal and state labor laws including FMLA processing and employee contracts.
- Wellness initiatives to support physical, spiritual, mental and social/emotional balance.
- Provide quality substitutes for instructional and support staff as applicable.