Oshkosh Education Foundation
Oshkosh Area School District Education Foundation
Making a difference for the Oshkosh educational community, one donation at a time.
MISSION: Provide fiscal resources to enhance the educational experience in the Oshkosh Area School District.
VISION: Enhance the quality of educational experiences for OASD students and staff. The OASD Education Foundation will collaborate to achieve excellence by raising financial resources to fund educational enhancements through donations.
The OASD Education Foundation strives to engage the community in supporting Oshkosh public schools and is committed to providing resources for innovation, fine arts, athletics, scholarships, and other resources to enhance students' lives. The Foundation fuels this new and innovative programming through teacher-driven grant requests. Scholarships and grants to teachers and students fund special class project and provide special assistance to students and school programs. This funding helps teachers implement creative ideas that expand their students’ academic experiences - inspiring lifelong learning and success.
The OASD Education Foundation is a collaboration of businesses, nonprofits, community partners and generous donors who have one common goal: to advance excellence in our schools. The Foundation’s endowment fund exists to help develop and enhance the OASD education system for future generations and provide a permanent source of support. Established in 2012, the OASD Education Foundation is managed by the Oshkosh Area Community Foundation, a nonprofit organization whose donors enjoy maximum tax advantages. For more information, contact the Oshkosh Area Community Foundation.
Contact the Oshkosh Area Community Foundation for more information or to inquire about making other types of gifts (920.426.3993).
- Direct contributions to the OASD Education Foundation endowment (unrestricted fund)
- Creation of named fund ($10,000 minimum contribution)
- Acorn fund ($500 minimum contribution, followed by a series of gifts to build to $10,000)
- Tribute and memorial gifts
- Pass through gifts for specific projects
- Bequest (naming the OASD Education Foundation in your will or estate plan)
- Gifts in-kind
- Gifts of appreciated stock, bonds or real estate
- Payroll deduction
- OASD Education Foundation Athletic/Facilities Fund
- OASD Education Foundation Fine Arts Fund
- OASD Education Foundation Scholarship Fund
- Oshkosh Area School District Education Foundation (A general fund to support the district)
- A. B. O’Neil Memorial Fund (A fund to support the National Honor Society students)
- George M. Steele High School Fund ( A fund to support students in need)
- Gunnar D. Naslund Cross Country Memorial Award
- Helen A. Beach Fund (A fund to support vocational programs)
- Jenn Friederich Memorial Fund (A fund to support Literacy at Franklin school)
- Oshkosh High School Alumni Opportunity Fund (Alumni fund to support the district)
- Oshkosh High School/West High School Veterans Honor Wall
- March 2019 OASD Education Foundation Grant winners
- February 2019 Trivia Night
- January 2018 - Trivia Night set to Benefit Oshkosh Area School District
- June 2018 - Match for Mack Fundraising Campaign Surpasses $20,000 Goal
- March 2018 - OACF’s Celebrate Education grants nearly $50,000 to local educators
- 2017 OASD Education Foundation Grant Recipients (VIDEO)