As we continue to move towards proficiency scoring at the middle school level, we encourage you to explore and ask questions along the way. This page will be a place to find information, including links to additional resources.
The Oshkosh Area School District uses proficiency scoring at the elementary school level, and all OASD middle schools will use proficiency scoring as of the 2023-2024 school year.
- What is proficiency scoring?
- What are the proficiency levels?
- Why is the OASD moving to proficiency scoring at the middle school level?
- What are the benefits of proficiency scoring?
- What grades use proficiency scoring in the OASD?
- What do I need to know about proficiency scoring at the middle school level as a parent/guardian?