2022-23 Open Enrollment
Come learn with us!
Families who do not reside within in the boundaries of the Oshkosh Area School District (OASD) can now apply to have their child(ren) attend school in the OASD for the 2022-23 school year.
Wisconsin's Open Enrollment Program allows parents to apply for their students to attend public school in a school district other than the one in which they reside. The regular open enrollment application period for the 2022-23 school year begins on February 7, 2022 at midnight and ends at 4:00 p.m. on April 29, 2022.
Click on the link below to complete the required DPI application!
Learn more! Click on the link below to view the 2022-23 Open Enrollment Brochure
Why Choose the OASD?
Oshkosh schools are places where ideas and dreams are fostered, and students persevere when challenged. The following are just a few of the many highlights an Oshkosh Area School District education.
- 1:1 Technology to Student Ratio district-wide in grades K-12
- Academic and Career Planning and Exploration beginning in grade 6
- Rise Up Mental Health Supports district-wide in grades K-12
- Bilingual Teaching Assistants serving 60+ home languages spoken in the OASD
- Extended Learning Day with community partners through 21st Century Community Learning Centers
- OASD eAcademy full-time online K-12 schooling
- Investing in the Future including building a new middle school (Fall 2023) and a new elementary school (Fall 2024)