Stay in the Know
The OASD has developed a 2020-21 School Year Plan webpage (see links above) to help share information and resources with families as we navigate the current school year amid the COVID-19 pandemic. Additionally, the latest OASD communication updates can be found below.
- OASD Update 01.18.21 Special Board Meeting January 19
- OASD Update 01.08.21 - Reminders for Model 3: Hybrid Learning
- OASD Update 01.06.21 - Returning to In-Person Learning - Important COVID-19 Reminders
- OASD Update 12.22.20 - A Winter Break Message from Superintendent Dr. Vickie Cartwright
- OASD Update 12.22.20 - A Winter Break Message from the OASD Board of Education
- OASD Update 12.14.20 - New Matrix and Return to Model 3: Hybrid Learning January 11
Current Instructional Model(s)
All schools (PK-12) within the OASD transitioned back to Model 3: Hybrid Learning district-wide on January 11, 2021. (Note: Per the revised Instructional Models Matrix, this district-wide transition will only change if a mandate or advisement by state or local governmental entity occurs. Individual grade levels, schools, or classrooms may be impacted by specific COVID-19 factors identified in the Secondary Indicator section of the revised matrix and may need to temporarily transition to other models, including virtual.)
NOTE: Students enrolled in eAcademy will remain in the fully online program for the rest of the 2020-21 school year, regardless of what instructional model the OASD is in.
As one of the largest gifts received by the Foundation, this donation will have a significant impact on the Foundation’s ability to support innovative programming and resources for Oshkosh students.
Please take a moment to read the OASD eNews - January 2021.