OASD School Buildings Remain Closed
The 2019-2020 school year, and At-Home Learning instruction ended on June 3, 2020. However, due to the COVID-19 pandemic and during this time of state-mandated school closure, school and district buildings within the Oshkosh Area School District (OASD) remain closed until at least June 30, 2020.
Stay in the Know
The OASD has developed an At-Home Learning webpage (see links above) to help share information and resources with families as we navigate the COVID-19 pandemic. Additionally, the latest OASD communication updates can be found below.
- 06.23.20 OASD Update - Response to DPI Education Forward for Reopening Schools
- 06.10.20 OASD Playgrounds and Outdoor Spaces Now Open to Public
- 06.02.20 OASD Update - End-of-Year Update and A Message of Thanks
- 06.01.20 OASD Update - Summer Meal Program and Distribution Update
- 05.28.20 OASD Update - Overview of Decision-making Process Impacting School Activitie
Survey ends 6 a.m. on Tuesday, June 30, 2020.
As a follow-up, the School Board will discuss the proposed referendum questions and timing - both operational and capital - at its July 15 meeting.
Oshkosh Area School District continues to provide free summer meals to children in need.