OASD School Buildings are Closed, At-Home Learning is Ongoing
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and during this time of state-mandated school closure, school buildings within the Oshkosh Area School District (OASD) are closed for in-person pupil instruction and extracurricular activities. At this time a re-open date is unknown and all school buildings will remain closed for the duration of the public health emergency. The District has transitioned to At-Home (Virtual) Learning. Regular updates are provided to students and families via Infinite Campus (IC).
Stay in the Know
The OASD has developed an At-Home Learning webpage (see links above) to help share information and resources with families as we navigate the COVID-19 pandemic. Additionally, the latest OASD communication updates can be found below.
- 05.21.20 OASD Update - Temporary Food Benefits for Students
- 05.20.20 OASD Update - Community Mobile Pantry and Meal Distribution for Memorial Day
- 05.20.20 OASD Update - Virtual PK-8 Summer School (sent to PK-8 Families Previously Registered for Summer School)
- 05.19.20 OASD Update - High School Graduation Update (sent to Seniors and their Families)
- 05.14.20 OASD Update - WI Supreme Court Ruling DOES NOT Lift Restrictions on Schools
- 05.13.20 OASD Update - Summer School Changes due to COVID-19 (sent to OASD Families registered for 2020 Summer School
The OASD is continuing to ensure that no child or family goes hungry during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Please join us in recognizing and celebrating the 2019-2020 Employees of the Year!
Resources from the April 29, 2020 OASD Board of Education Meeting (held virtually).